Terms and Conditions:
- The access to the Third edition of the Summer School is free of anv fee for the students from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania
All other students will pay a tuition fee of 150,00 Euro by 15 July 2016 following the procedure on: http://summerschoolbicocca.corn/fees-payment.php
Please be sure to indicate the right code of the Summer School: TOLERANCE.
- All attendants will cover their travel and accommodation expenses by themselves. The University of Sarajevo will predispose a list of fair price accommodation solutions near the Faculty of Political Sciences in Sarajevo.
- Selected candidates have to confirm their participation by 5 July 2016 sending this statement compiled and signed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Sarajevo will send the Invitation letter to all attendants by 20 luly 2016. The organizer invites the attendants to seek information about the visa regime for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- To obtain the final Certificate of attendance and 3 ECTS participants must
a. Attend at least 80% of the whole course,
b. Give a presentation of a proposal for the final paper,
c. Write a final paper at the end of the Summer School and send it by 15 November 2015 to the Scientific Committee.